|Reactivity||Rattus norvegicus (Rat)|
|Applications||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|
|Application Notes||The microplate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Choline Acetyltransferase (ChAT). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microplate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Choline Acetyltransferase (ChAT). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. Then the mixture of substrate A and B is added to generate glow light emission kinetics. Upon plate development, the intensity of the emitted light is proportional to the Choline Acetyltransferase (ChAT) level in the sample or standard.;|
|Detection Method||Double-antibody Sandwich|
|Sample Type||Tissue homogenates and other biological fluids|
|Assay Type||Double-antibody Sandwich|
|Limit of Detection||5.9pg/mL|
|Usage Notes||• Do not mix components from different kit lots or use reagents beyond the kit expiration date.
• Allow all reagents to warm to room temperature for at least 30 minutes before opening.
• Pre-rinse the pipet tip with reagent, use fresh pipet tips for each sample, standard and reagent to avoid contamination.
• Unused wells must be kept desiccated at 4 °C in the sealed bag provided.
• Mix Thoroughly is very important for the result. It is recommended using low frequency oscillator or slight hand shaking every 5865 minutes.
• It is recommended that all samples and standards be assayed in duplicate or triplicate.
|Storage Instructions||The unopened kit should be stored at 2 - 5863°C. After opening, please store refer to protocols.|
|Shipping||Gel pack with blue ice.|
|Precautions||The product listed herein is for research use only and is not intended for use in human or clinical diagnosis. Suggested applications of our products are not recommendations to use our products in violation of any patent or as a license. We cannot be responsible for patent infringements or other violations that may occur with the use of this product.|
|Alternative||CMS1A; CMS1A2; CHOACTase; Choline acetylase|
|Booklet||Datasheet | Safety Datasheet|